PlayAmo No Deposit Bonuses
There’s nothing better than a bonus. Only there is – no deposit bonuses!
Read on for:
- Special tips, information and instructions about no-deposit bonuses
- PlayAmo no-deposit bonus codes (including PlayAmo no-deposit bonus codes 2020)
The best kind of bonuses is most certainly no deposit bonuses. But:
- How do no deposit bonuses work?
- How do you get no deposit bonuses?
- Can I withdraw winnings from my PlayAmo no deposit bonuses?
- What are wagering requirements?
- Where do I see how much I have to wager?
- Do all games count for the wagering requirement?
A bonus is by definition extra money given to you, to add onto a deposit you already made.
Say for example, you are eligible for a 100% bonus of up to 100 AUD.
To maximise the benefit of the bonus you need to:
- Deposit 100 AUD to get an extra amount of 100 AUD credited into your account
If your budget is less, then it will reflect 100% up to the amount you deposit.
- Deposit 10 AUD to get an extra amount of 10 AUD credited into your account
- Deposit 20 AUD to get an extra amount of 20 AUD credited into your account
- Deposit 50 AUD to get an extra amount of 50 AUD credited into your account
- Deposit 85 AUD to get an extra amount of 85 AUD credited into your account
If your budget is more, then you will be credited the amount you deposit plus the 100% up to 100 AUD.
- Deposit 150 AUD – you get a balance of 150 AUD + 100 AUD in bonus
- Deposit 375 AUD – you get a balance of 375 AUD + 100 AUD in bonus
How do no deposit bonuses work?
No deposit bonuses are great in this way because you do not get to deposit anything in order to receive a bonus.
A no deposit bonus is by definition extra money put into your account without the need of depositing any money.
How do you get no deposit bonuses?
There are two ways of getting no deposit bonuses on PlayAmo:
Some external websites will provide no deposit bonus codes to use up on PlayAmo.
Most of the time these codes are only available for new players, however make sure to read well through the instructions on the third party website to take the maximum benefit of the no deposit bonus on offer.
Occasionaly PlayAmo no deposit bonuses are sent to new players as well as veterans via email.
To make sure you receive these emails with PlayAmo bonus codes inside you need to first Sign Up.
IMPORTANT: Most no deposit bonus codes have a very short validity time. Make sure you use up your no deposit bonus codes as quickly as possible when you receive an email.
Can I withdraw winnings from my PlayAmo no deposit bonuses?
Yes, winnings from PlayAmo no deposit bonuses are withdrawable, as long as you have met the wagering requirements needed to free up your online casino account balance.
What are wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements are the amount of times you have to play the amount of money you receive in the form of a bonus.
Let’s take an example to make this easier on the eye.
Say you receive a 10 AUD no deposit bonus with x1 wagering requirement. This means that you are expected to play through the amount, 10 AUD once to be able to withdraw whatever is left or accumulated onto your account.
Let’s take a real life example:
- You receive a 10AUD no deposit bonus.
- You choose a game, or a number of games and play through 10 AUD.
- When you have played for the amount of 10AUD, your balance after your accumulated winnings from your different bets that you made while playing through the 10 AUD resulted in 17.83 AUD.
As you have made bets which meet the wagering requirement, (10 AUD in this case), your casino balance is now freed up and you can withdraw it, whenever you like, or a part of it if you so wish.
Note: Wagering requirements can vary significantly from x1 to x10 to x20 to x50. Make sure you read the Terms of the Bonus you receive well before accepting any bonus.
Where do I see how much I have to wager?
It takes only a few steps:
- Sign in
- Go to ‘My Account’
- Press the ‘Bonuses’ tab
Here you will find all the info on active bonuses on your account and the wagering requirements you need to meet.
For help regarding wagering requirements feel free to get in touch with PlayAmo’s Support Service who are available 247 either on email or Live Chat.
Do all games count for the wagering requirement?
Different games count differently towards the wagering requirements needed for any given bonus.
Here is an example of how different games can carry different weight towards wagering requirements:
- Table games – Baccarat, Blackjack, Hi-Lo – 5% (except for live dealer games)
- Videopoker – 5%
- Roulette – 5% (except for live dealer games)
- Poker – 5% (except for live dealer games)
- Slots – 100% (except for specified games listed in Terms & Conditions)